December 26, 2010

christmas dinner

Every holiday, I cook enough to feed maybe 10+ people but in reality theres only 5 of us.
this Christmas, we decided to try for a smaller menu.
one that was fitting for the family of 5.
start off with a cup of sparkling apple cider.

then a bowl of homemade french onion soup.
i used tyler's recipe
it was pretty good.
its definitely a soup that tastes better after its been cooked for a long time.

baked some potatoes.
(potato, thyme, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil)


sourdough garlic bread


sliced up steak.
(seasoned with thyme, garlic, salt, pepper, butter)

simple plate for a simple family.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

~Lisa~ said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas! I got your email and thank you! I'll reply soon with my addy (= You're sweet.