June 1, 2011

update

my friends and i went on a mini vaca to Seattle, Washington this past weekend.  And I know you're probably thinking " why seattle?" but lets just get past that question.

It was a nice time well spent away from California and I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls to go with.  We explored the wonderful city with our smart phones in hand and I will tell you it was quite a journey.  People here in socal drive everywhere, so walking from place to place, up and down the hilly blocks came as bit a of challenge. **side note: did you know that they only sell liquor in state owned liquor stores?  we found that out the hard way -____-.  anyways that was an interesting first day adventure.

I'm currently in the process of editing my pictures and putting everything together.  But I figured it'd be nice to just give a quick update (without pictures) before all my thoughts disappear into thin air.  The food was good and the city was pretty.  You don't know green until you see GREEN.  My goodness, I dont think I've EVER seen such green leaves, trees, stems, you name it.  Nature is greatly appreciated there.  It was literally a breath of fresh air haha.


quick info about life:
Things seem to be going in a positive route and I really do thank God for that.
1. last day at current work this friday.
2. new job starts next week.
3. 2 weddings to attend.
4. 2 wedding dessert bar orders.
5. mini retreat

I cant wait to see whats in store....

No comments: