May 8, 2011

james and susan (real wedding)

From the first email, I knew that I would love working with this bride.  Susan came to the table with a lot of excitement and ideas.  A pink themed 12 ft table was in order.  I started drawing pictures in my head and didnt know how we could possibly come up with a tablescape that would fill all 12ft.  Susan provided all the beautiful props for the table (which totally matched her personality).  The bride was absolutely gorgeous and from all the pictures, its clear that she had a blast!!
thank you to the bride and groom for allowing me to take part of your wedding.
So let me share a handful of my favorite pictures taken by her photographer: Sarah K Chen













Venue: Turnip Rose
Photographer: Sarah K Chen
Wedding Coordinator: Christine Pak of  Se-lah-ve

No comments: